Yogesh Maitreya is a poet, translator, columnist, PhD scholar and publisher at Panther’s Paw Publication. He has translated work of fiction and non-fiction from Dalit literature. For his PhD, he is working on Ambedkari Shahiri as music against caste.
- We, the Rejected People of IndiaINR 299
We, the Rejected People of India is an anthology of Marathi Dalit poems in which a dilemma of being a Dalit in the elite spaces is very much visible. Read them, and you will have a differe...
- Of Oppressor's Body & MindINR 350We have grown up reading about “oppression”. We did not often read about “oppressor”. We have read about victims, speaking about their victimisation. We did not often read about victims speaki...
- Singing/Thinking Anti-CasteINR 399
Non-dalits may find it unbelievable, but death for Dalits is metaphorical. An “untouchable” never existed as a person worthy of respect from society or recognised...
- Ambedkar 2021: Meanings of Loving and HurtINR 499
Featuring 32 Portraits of Babasaheb Ambedkar By November
- Flowers on the Grave of CasteINR 299
Flowers on the Grave of Caste by Yogesh Maitreya is the first English Dalit short story collection in India. In India, adding to the development of Dalit literature in the Eng...
The Sangtin Writers, Anupamlata, Ramsheela, Reshma Ansari, Richa Singh, Shashibala, Shashi Vaish, Surbala, and Vibha Bajpayee, are grassroots activists and members of a small organization called Sa
The Boston Women's Health Book Collective
The Boston Women's Health Book Collective (now known as Our Bodies Ourselves) is a non-profit organization founded in 1969 whose board members include Teresa Heinz Kerry, Susan Love, and Gloria Ste